The Mason Law Firm (“MLF”) recognizes the importance of privacy and sensitivity of personal information. We respect your expectations of privacy when providing information to our firm in person as well as online.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
MLF does not collect personal information except to the extent you provide that information to use through email, your web browser or through our contact forms. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide non-public information to third parties without your consent.
Under the following circumstances, MLF may be obligated to disclose personal information:
- when required or authorized by law
- when you have consented to disclosure
- when the legal services you have provided requires us to give your information to third parties (your consent is implied)
- where it is necessary to establish or collect fees
- if we engage expert witnesses on your behalf
- if we retain other law firms on your behalf
You should be aware that email and website communications are not 100% secure; therefore, MLF is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites you link from to our web servers. We are also not responsible for personal or confidential information that is intercepted by third-parties.
Communicating With Us
By using the Contact Forms on our website, an attorney-client relationship is not established until you speak directly with the attorney in person or over the phone to confirm such relationship. By submitting messages through our website’s Contact Forms, you agree that you have read and agree to the full terms of our website.